Steve has overall responsibility for accounting and financial reporting, planning and budgeting, treasury management, risk management, information technology, legal, and human resources and compliance.
Over 30 years of business experience; including:
- Controller for RoomsToGo, a billion dollar furniture retailer
- Merchandise Controller for Sports and Recreation, Inc. (also known as JumboSports), a $700 million national sporting goods retail chain
- Chief Financial Officer for Tribridge, Inc., a $200 million business and technology consulting company
- Director of Finance and Administration for Parkway Food Service, Inc., an $85 million food service distributor (acquired by U.S. Foods)
- Corporate Controller for Paradigm Health Services, Inc.
- Price Waterhouse
University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1986
Master of Business Administration, 1991;
Certified Public Accountant.